The Nike Free Run +3 features new customizable fit system, upper construction and modified arch, while providing the strengthening and natural gait management benefits associated with barefoot running, featuring Dynamic Fit construction wrapping the arch for a glove-like-fit, the Nike Free Run +3 has a seamless upper that provides lightweight support where you need it. This construction provides ventilation, comfort and skin-like fit. The sole’s natural movement is enhanced with trans-tarsal diagonal cuts through the arch enhancing natural motion flexibility and increasing foot strength. The Nike Free Run +3 offers a unique balance of flexibility, comfort and support.
1. Lightweight, ultra-breathable mesh provides ventilation and comfort.
2. Dynamic Fit system features soft material that wraps like fingers around the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit. Runners can customize the right fit by tightening the laces, which are connected to the Dynamic Fit midfoot cage.
3. A seamless upper provides lightweight support where you need it and skin-like fit that moves with each stride.
4. Asymmetrical lacing system is offset to help reduce pressure over the top of the foot for enhanced comfort.
5. Reflective elements stay visible in low-light conditions.
6. Midsole foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight.
7. Sipes along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and help maintain stability.
8. Trans-tarsal diagonal cuts through the arch enhance natural motion flexibility and help increase foot strength.
9. Minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to provide a great fit, enhance comfort and add support.
10. Carbon rubber in high wear areas enhances durability.
11. Waffle outsole enhances traction and durability while also encouraging a more neutral and efficient toe-off.
12. Pods of solid rubber on the medial toe for durability and traction.